![]() |
| have been living by these words and bi part of new book I am almost finished |
| my precious mentors twin grandaughters come home from 7 months in NICU!!! |
| I love my girl:) |
| I love seeing cousins together |
| Didi love at the dance show |
| lately everyone commenting how much we look alike |
| Family time! |
| Boyfriend time |
| Friend time |
| New glasses |
| VP Events campaign!!!! |
| At Shriners at least with a smile |
| Guitar from Didi! |
| I love having a teen daughter! |
| My darling:) |
| My view as I awake) |
| We made a gym in basement! We share it as Beauty dance studio too |
| new haircut |
| AmaBella my niece turned 18! we sent her a pandora bracelet |
| Consolation candy after Shriner appt and bad news |
| Bday party for Hubbys buddy! |
| Valentines morning |
| last day of Accutane |
| Mama Bear feeling a little better! |
| Bear cooked a three course organic meal that was so delicious |
| Day we decided to work together on new business! |
| Hubbys Brefeuf girls |
| Hubby and BDay boy |
| I will launch a new business horray! and keep my other one too! |
| Love the weekends at cottage!!! |
| Business partners |
| Beauty and her ski group she taught all winter |
