Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Two things that make me supremely happy in life



1-     Texting relationships with my kids BFF’s. This always puts a HUGE smile on my face when they reach out to me by text or welcome me reaching out them,. Whether that is for planning something logistical that is happening (as often they are better planners than my own kids!) ..Or for just talking about big events in their or my own kids’ lives, or just wishing them a good trip or happy birthday, or sometimes just to say hi and how’s it going. Having that joint person we care about (my kid/their BFF) is so so bonding.

It enriches my life so much. And they often sign off with such sweet things like “thanks for being my 2nd mom” and stuff like that that makes my heart just melt. My life is so much better because of these amazing BFF’s.  The kids are so blessed to have them. As they get older they all mature too and gives me a glimpse of what adult kids would be like. Daughter in laws and son in laws too and how important these relationships will be in my life.
My kids are package deals-they always have been. They come with their families. And watch out as their parents are sure to love you.

If I am not invited to their weddings there will be hell to rise! At this rate I think I may even be paying for their weddingsJ))

2-Helping friends that reach out to me. Helping them through obstacles and things they need a listening ear for. Helping them find a way that makes them happy. Especially when it involves their families and kids. I love helping friends who reach out to me. I feel it is the highest honor privilege as a human being to serve those you love.
I love helping people I love find peace

And when friends help me out it feels like………such a relief and comfort. It makes me feel complete. I have gotten so much better at asking for help in the last two years. Even professionally too I simply ask for help from those who I know respect my work. It is so liberating to just ask for what you need.