Sunday, January 10, 2016

I Hate when that Happens!

I wrote a whole blog over two days and right before I published erased it!! Was a great recap of this weekend but no time or energy so just a few key points I don’t want to forget:

I love winter and feel sorry for people who don’t’ have fave winter activities to get them through. Love love winter on weekends. Hate winter weekdays

-Bear and Chase started their ski jobs this weekend so now are busy 7 days a week and have to get up super early 7 days a week! Beauty her ski certification training to be an instructor next season. Proud of these kids! Their lives are one big ski mountain now

-Initiation for Bear as a new instructor was last night. At mountain for many hours doing gross and disgusting things and then his first real party with all 60 instructors. He seemed pretty into it and excited about this whole new world for him. Whole new world for us to to have all these kids sitting around the cottage counter talking to us about teen stuff and parties etc. Not sure ready for this again! Do I have a choice? At least they trust us...and talk to us! Even their totally wild friend talked to us a lot.

-Chase left for Mont St Anne for 6 days with a bunch of Cegep students. Boys and girls mixed in condos. I dared asked the question if teachers go to supervise (as organized by the school) they looked at me like I was insane! I guess I am forgetting they are college students now!

-Loved Jacuzzi in the rain and snow. Skating hand in hand with hubby in the snow. Love snow.

-I had lots of moments this weekend. Ignored lots of people. Made a homemade lunch of lime cilantro enchiladas (yes me!) Minded my business a lot, empowered my kids a lot. Helped they were hardly ever home I guess!

Report on big teen party here last Wednesday night soon

Also back to more interesting blogs soon too not reporting like. This whole teen stage just needs to be captured for me so I can read back one day or help all my friends who are soon to be there too. Just so many crazy moments to remember! Or forget

Today was super nice as once of first days in a long while juts did nothing. It poured rain so slept, napped, read, TV shows, ate out on way home. Chilled. Going to chill again now in front of Downtown Abbey. I love weekends so much. Scares me for the workweek juts how much I love weekends. Back to Monkey bar torture chamber gym tomorrow!