Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Awakening Remarkable Choices

That is my purpose .

I always knew I had one , and this week it was articulated .

I love it . It is me .

It was very much inspired by a very close friend and colleague and she helped me a lot with it . We went back and forth countless times on  text trying to get it just right .

It resonates . It's who I am - what I do - what I want to do and who I want to be  and what I will continue doing for others .To me it all comes down to these three words both in professional and personal life 

And having a purpose ? Is hugely powerful .

I am wondering if it was coincidence that I had a great wonderful meeting yesterday that really motivated and inspired me 

I wonderful if it was coincidence that yesterday morning I felt in many ways I had a spiritual awakening of sorts ?

And I wonder if last night  it was a coincidence the weather cooperated with us just perfectly with no waves and hot heat while we took the perfect Romantic boat ride and dinner ?

And if this morning the intimacy I felt with my husband and the warmth and the playfulness was all just coincidence ?

Or the 12 beautiful pink roses that came to my door were only for our 20 yrs anniversary tomorrow or simply because of other forces at play ?

I feel great today 
My back/neck feel great
My heart feels light 
I feel warm and fuzzy
I feel kind and forgiving and gentle 
I feel pretty 
I feel cherished 
I feel empowered 

On a day and at a time which I could be thinking and feeling a whole lot of other things : I feel complete 

I feel I have a purpose . And I know what it is . I always knew . But once in a while it slipped away from me . Now it is back 


And you can guarantee - that I will be doing something BIG with it