Lately the universe has amazed me in various ways.
I am starting to believe there are layers that are
unknown to me. It has always been this way for me..Spiritual on many levels,
but not traditionally religious at all.
However lately there have been a series of events that
have made this other layer idea more pronounced. My mind is taking me to places
that I am not willing it to go. My subconscious is on overdrive.
One of my BFF’s and I the other day really talked about fate,
and destiny and lessons the universe wants us to learn. Both of us agreed that likely
we look towards spirituality and religion to explain what seems inexplicable at
some point in our lives. We both agreed for us that we could picture ourselves becoming
religious one day if tragedy hit and we needed some serious comfort and something
to hang onto.
And what is wrong with comfort?
Nothing. Nothing at all.
Lately I am realizing there is a whole other layer out
there for me. Some of it more spiritual in nature and most of it just a life I
have not yet experienced. Different crowds, different values, different interests.
A different life is out there.
I just have not been ready to access it yet. Neither am I
ready to access it now…yet.
But
I will be.
In Sept Hubby and I are getting serious about fitness and
health (will be first time in my life that I take it to this level) the
beginning of a whole new world.
If I wasn’t so afraid of what I would hear. I would go to
a psychic that has been recommended that could read the future entirely.
Music in my heart. Ink in my pen.
There is a part of my personality I really want to give
up (too private for the public blog). If
I can do it –it will set me free. And there are parts of me I want to let
further in. I am off to a really good start on this one. Really good. It feels foreign
but amazing. Sometimes lately I don’t recognize who I am . Taking the
foundation from beneath someone (career, health of child, health of mom,
changed marriage dynamic) really does wonders in terms of transformation. You
have no choice then to adapt and change.
I am a work in progress-and I trust I will always be. That
other layer of life is awaiting me. I am curious and excited to meet it.