I have the best Mom.
And my kids have the best grandmother
Point. Finale.
She is as integrated into our lives as any one of the
five of us.
I love her so so so so much. She is and always has been
my everything.
She is not too healthyL
Many many medical issues for many many years. She looks o young but inside she
is hurting too often.
Add a concussion on top of that 18 months and post-concussion
syndrome and then another concussion and you have a messy situation.
I don’t talk about it much anymore because it just breaks
my heart to feel it:(.
Every wish I have is for her to be out of pain.
On July 1st was her surprise 65th. It was
truly beautiful.
With the rain and her not feeling well that day I was
sure the day was doomed-but it was wonderful.
How could it not be with her at the center?