Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bodywash Galore


I have gone a little crazy with my selections of bodywashes lately. I counted this morning and have a choice of 15 flavors now. And each morning I select one that will reflect what the day represents or what I want or need the day to be.


It’s actually pretty hilarious at this point.

 

Monday- I smelt liked a cupcake because I was a bit down

 

Tuesday-Beaurtiful flavor bc I was thinking of my husband

 

Wednesday-lime because I like lime

 

Thursday-Raspberry because it reminded me of a good vacation

 

Friday-a cupcake again because I was hungry for one

 

Saturday and Sunday-coconut vanilla which I hate the smell of but reminding me to go out of my comfort zone and do something new

 

Monday-Lemon meringue pie because I was meeting a friend who reminded me of a doll’s hair I has that smelled lemon when I was a kid and I had to rememeber to be softer and kinder and listen well

 

And it goes on and on and on. I rarely use my mint one anymore to remind me to be ‘on and smart and minty” because that part seems to come very naturally

 

Then I have my three fave perfumes:

 

Anais Anais-for innocence and childhood (still my fave)

 

Knowing: This one I wear most often to make sure e”I am in the know”. Has been my good luck charm for years now..never failed.

 

Romance-for those days when you want to be especially charming and pretty

 

Another one forget name –husband told me to wear as smells like his secretary??? Ok whatever. At this point I don’t even care. Minor detail. But I seldom wear it-too weird.

 


So I have to admit I am always a little surprised  (and sad) when people in the hallways at work don’t stop and aay”You smell as sweet as a cupcake!!” or "wow you are especially out of your comfort zone today with that vanilla on!"

 

At least I know that I smell delicious. Delicious for me myself and I to enjoy.