Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CakePops-A Beautiful Thing


I have found something even better than cupcakes.

CAKEPOPS! OMG these are good.

For some reason they are showing up all over the place literally. A colleague at work makes them daily it seems. Lucky me here office is right beside mine. At Starbucks.. now at the fancy smancy hotel I am in for an offsite program this week.

Everywhere I turn I seem to see (and feel the need to eat) a cakepop.

If you have not tried one..run..not walk to your nearest cakepop store and munch away. You may never want to eat anything else ever again. (Oh ya I forgot there is no store because no one has invented one yet!!!!!)

They are good enough to sustain you forever. I am serious.

I think there is big money in cakepops-none seems to agree with me. Something so delicious needs to be better marketed. I mean if my readers in Russia and India have never heard of these things- there is some serious business to be had with these treats right?
Anyone out there want to start a cakepop business with me??? PS I don't bake.


I feel about cakepops the way Oprah does about “David’s Tea”…I want to shout it out to the world “They are delicious!!!!!” Too bad I am not on a stage with 16,000 women listening to me. Then Cakepops would be serious business.

I am happy I found these. They have drastically improved the quality of my life. An they are so small they must not have that many calories right? Even if you eat like 3 or 4? Small things like that don’t add up the way a big piece of cake does right??

Oh Ok. Well worth every single calories. And every single inch on the hips.

Truly .Madly. Deeply

I am so happy that I am in charge of this offsite. It gave me the right to call down tonight and ensure that they replace the cheesecake with cakepops on the menu tomorrow at lunch. I love my job.