We had a driver for 6 hrs who took us on two excursions and then a nice lunch and dip into the beautiful and pristine Jamaica sea.
I wish the day could have lasted forever. The kids were so incredibly sweet today. Both boys feel somehow like they have to take care of me.. Telling me such and such a rock is slippy or be careful a car is coming. It is so sweet. Beauty also loves this trip and such an affectionate side she is showing.
Dunns river is AMA ZING. I never realized how beautiful and fun it was. I loved every single minute of climbing the falls and wading in the streams. The kids adored this and it was so nice all climbing up and holding hands together. We had a great guide who took lots of good pics allowing us time to just enjoy the moment.
Next excursion might have been the most beautiful scenery I have her seen in my life. A 45 minute tube ride down a beautiful fresh water tropical river. A mix between lazy river in a tube and white water rafting. Heavenly. So serene and quiet you could hear the crickets in the trees. I have never seen the kids look so happy and relaxed as I did today. There was a break on the river with a swing and Tarzan rope right in the river.
Luscious ride down the river.
These two water excursions were perfectly suited to our preferences. Loved both.
To top it off 30 minute stop at a beautiful beach with a gorgeous view and warm warm water. The lunch we ordered was amazing and one of the best meals of the trip. Jamaican jerk chicken and fries with hot sauce. To save money we only ordered two plates to share... We looked like animals starving when it was served!!
Now back to cruise for a Mamma Mia show at 7pm and another great dinner in the dining room . We have been trying to convince the kids to go to buffet one night but they won't hear of it.. They want fancy all the way since it is "included"
(Included my ass!! Hahahha)
Loving these excursions . The cruise part is ok but the islands rock. I love my family and in general being angels so far.
Thank god for separate rooms. Makes such a difference in my irritably levels.
Not much down time thus far. Busy busy busy X o xox