Hey guys its mehmeh,
And I’m on vacation! well I’m sure you know by now… my
favorite day so far was Split , cuz me and my dad went up a bell tower. I don’t
know how many stairs there was but there was A LOT! It was sooooo scary! It was
all open so if I looked down it freaked me out. At the top it was beautiful! I
saw the whole town and I saw my mom on a bench J
me and my dad also went to make a wish by throwing money in a well.
Venice,
In venice It
was beautiful! Everything was water no cars .But the negative thing about Venice
is at some parts of the town it smells but the rest is amazing! I went in a
gondola for the first time, but for my parents it was their 3 time. It was
really cool I loved it <3 the seats where very comfy! then we went in a
restaurant and I had some delicious Bolognese penne pasta ;) we also walked
around the village and there was this man that was asking for money so I gave
him some cuz I really like helping people! The man was really happy J he smiled at me and
also waved to me ! I felt really good . then we took a water taxi back to the ship .
The whole
time during the first week I made this video with pictures and little clips of
videos. I listed the name of the city so that people know where I went. If you
want to go see the video go to my channel on YouTube at “ emmadancing101” and
it will be there. There will be two videos one is the 1 week and the other one
is the 2 week! Please give my video a big
thumbs up and subscribe to my channel thanks J
Naples,
Naples was my first day . I went to go visit pompei . it is
a village that got burnt by a volcano. the
whole village got covered in ashes and everyone died L I was dancing because I just
need to dance ! I took a lot of pictures and I also went to go get this really
good drink . it tasted like a strawberry dacari . then we went back to the
ship.
The shows on this cruise are AMAZING!! My favorite one was
the magic show because I love magic! The tricks where really really good! Their
was a dancing show, magic show, singing show,musical show and a acrobatic show
that was also really good . the food is also really good and the room service
is really fast! I love this cruise and I love being with my parents!
I and my dad play a shuffle board we played twice this week. The first time my dad won and the second time
I won by 11 points YEAH!!!!
Thank you and please go check out my video on youtube J I will post it when I
get home so in 1 week and a half go look there !
Mehmeh xox