The 10 things I love best about my Mama-Bear
1-She is really really young looking and acting. I have
always had the total cool mom and this has not changed now that she is 63. I
think she is way cooler than me (and always has been and everyone knows it)
2-She is really open to feedback and honest conversations.
She always cares what I have to say-often takes my advice, and is always
willing and ready to evolve and change with the times and situations.
3-She is an AMAZING Grandma (didi). She adores her grandkids
and they adore her
4-I love that now everyone calls her Didi and she made up
that name for herself (in order to attract men I think so she did not have to
admit she was a grandma)
5-I love how peaceful and joyful her life and her heart
are. She is a picture of serenity (except if she has a concusion)
6-I love how beautiful she is. I have always been so proud
to have such a beautiful Mom
7-I love that she has always made me feel so special and
confident and always has believed in me 100%. She has made me the girl I was
and the woman I am and I am so grateful for all of this love and specialness
8-Although I would adore a Step Dad-I admire how she is
well and good on her own too. She loves her own company and I think it takes a
special and powerful woman to do this and enjoy it.
9-I love that in my dreams now she runs with me from
volacanos and wars and fires
10-I love that she realizes how important marriage and
parenting are to me and does many things in her power to make my life better
(like babysitting for this trip, like having her job be a win for both of us,
like listening to me cry when I need it)
PS- honorary mentions are: brown lipstick, brown nail
polish on toes, rocks, feathers, turtles, black stretchy pants, the way she
cuts up Cheese sticks and puts it on melted bagels, her candy in her house
(usually frozen), her haircuts and
streaks…and her bird faces in pictures which are a big problem when it comes to
framingJ.
Honestly I just love her and always have as a mom, as a
friend , as a grandma and as the woman who was always there for me very step of
the way and always will be.