By the time anyone reads this I will be safely in the air
for our trip! I did not want to worry my mom..or my BFF’s or even my husband with
this craziness..so they can read it when I gone and having fun and they know I
am happy and safe by then and well enough to go.
Never a dull moment around here!! At 2:45pm this
afternoon wearing high heeled boots I tripped and fell and sprained my
ankle!!!!! Before a two week walking trip in Europe! I am thrilled it was not
broken it hurt a ton and I was sure it was. But it is just sprained thank god.
It hurt like hell though and shooting pains up my back and head but now minute
by minute feeling better with just a limp and some discomfort vs pain. PhewJ) that is why I am blogging
2 hrs. Before I leave for airport as I am icing it and elevating it.
And I am telling no one as not to worry anyone. I am so
sick of complaining anyways about so many misfortunes. It is honestly laughable
at this point. I told Hubby and the kids it hurts a little. That is it as they
wondered why I am limping! Ya right a little! Thanks god I am good at
tolerating pain. Having three 10 lb babies leaves a lot of other pain mild in comparisons.
Today was CRAZY!!! Beautifully crazy though. Beauty’s scoliosis
journey segment needed more footage and so we did it here at lunch. Beauty and
her friend interviewed, me interviewed, furniture moved, hair done, lighting. Camera
action retakes. Gave me a real taste of how much work it all is!!!! Amazing work
though. They are coming back yet another half day in two weeks to do more. Videographer
said he would film normal life, Beauty dancing, boys with Beauty outside, me
cooking in kitchen (good luck with that one!!!-better stick around a loooong
while).
He also asked me if ever he wanted to do a touch up on me
would “I mind”? Mind? Please do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take every
blemish and mark off off me and little wrinkles and while you are at it shave my
hips and butt!!!! He said he thought I was beautiful naturally and that some
women take it as anti-feminist to do any brush up. Hahahaha!!! Cleary I am not
a feminist! I guess!
And such beautiful tapings..I even made him cry.
At end we were both in tears so proud of the third take of
interviews, smiling and proud and he tells me to get off chair to take
microphone off of me and I trip and fall on wire and my boots!!!! There I am in
the floor in tears and he is going to find ice in my freezer!!!
So then I hobbled my way back to work and tried to work
and type with iced foot on other chair elevated. Hard to reach a computer that
way I tell you.
Anyways life is ridiculous. And lovely. Unpredictable and
wonderful. And now I am off to Europe pretending I don’t have a limp and with a
smile on my face.
By the time anyone reads this….I will be perfectly ok.
Bye!!! Long. Live. Life.