Thursday, May 08, 2014

Washy Washy -Happy Happy!



This is what the cruiseline says every time they spray you with handsoap upon entering the restos or ship. Love it.
Koter, Montenegro is gorgeous and the weather cooperated. We took a boat tour of the different islands and was so gorgeous. As soon as we have a boat to go one the world becomes so clear for us. Love the little churches on islands..One very important thing I read when we were here is that”you don’t have to be religious to pray” Hallelujah!
 
We had lunch on the cutest terrace literally on the water (aka if I moved my chair an inch I would be in the water) the food was so so but the view was breathtaking as you could get. I am really into penne arrabiata these days as in craving it…reminds me of my preggo cravings???? Weird..very weird..hmmmmm.
In the morning Hubby wanted to climb the city to see the cathedral 1000 steps and then down again on uneven terrain. Nice activity for my ankle eh? It is at about 80 percent for normal walking but stairs maybe 60 percent and pain.I did 250 steps and then sat on a rock in the shade and read. He and Beauty made it up there and then fought as Beauty refused to do the bonus additional 250 after her first 1000. Hubby doesn’t go for tiredness or sprained ankles..at all..I have realized this very unattractive quality about him! So has Beauty! I have realized that if I get sick..he is divorcing me!!!! Ok maybe exaggerating but maybe not.
It was so nice to feel the sun. Beautiful and warm.
When we got back we lay on the upper deck reading in the colder wind but with some sun still and then went in the hot tubs. And then in front of Beauty and Hubby and even a couple of strangers I had a good cry-I was sad. For many reasons and none at all. I felt the weight of the last months….of the sadness and it came out. I felt sad and angry at my daughter too for some stuff on the trip and I told her clearly. And she understood and said the truest sorry I have ever heard. Heartfelt. I also miss my boys…I miss their affections and love. Beauty is a Daddy’s girl. Who does that leave for me??
I got over it and smiled again.
I bet it had something to do with all of us having 3 hrs sleep the night before…Beauty in her night brace the last two nights has been  very uncomfortable all of the sudden for some reason. Could she have grown in 10 days and made the brace too tight? Anyways she tossed and turned the whole night and we woke up and worried about her all nightL
Tonight was an amazing magic show. The shows here are A plus for sure and we actually look forward to them. Fun! Then a chocolate extravaganza buffet with loud music and dancing to enter and exit…Beauty loved that part. Love that girl’s spunk .It’s a never ending flow of cartwheels, splits and dancing I tell you.
This part of the world is really amazing. Really different too-like nothing you could imagine.
I cant believe that maybe I would not have gotten to see this in my life.